aw shit get it wednesday
Beyonce vs. Asian in a snuggie
“That’s… quite impressive, really.”
“Surprising attention to detail. That kid is going places.”
Best Youtube comment: “The Asian man has darker skin than the black woman.”
Hahaha omg best thing ever
Why does beyonce even lighten her skin?!
You Always Make Me Smile- Kyle Andrews
I like your messy hair
I like the clothes you wear
I like the way you sing
And when you dance with me
I don’t know why I love you
I just know I can’t stop thinking of you
It’s ‘cause you make me smile
You always make me smile
Robsten Best Moments Comic-Con 2012
gifs from this amazing video x
Only missing the dude from The House of Flying Daggers.
XD missing Connor, Roy, Mia too
BUT I LOVE THIS
this is amazing.
WOULD SOMEBODY PLEASE JUST FUCKING SHOOT
- http://www.laits.utexas.edu/fi/home - I absolutely love this website. It has everything!
- http://www.dw-world.de/dw/0„9572,00.html -You have to register, but it’s a great way to learn German
- http://www.123teachme.com/ - Has games, verb conjugations, text translator, grammar, quizzes, and more!
- http://www.chinese-tools.com/learn/chinese - What I love about this site is the pinyin to character tool
- http://www.learnjapanese.com/ - Has slang expressions, grammar, common phrases, vocabulary and more
- http://www.kypros.org/cgi-bin/lexicon - Greek to English, English to Greek Dictionary (Modern and Ancient Greek)
General Language Sites
- http://www.fodors.com/language/ - Has Spanish, French, Italian, German, Arabic, Chinese, and Japanese
- http://www.omniglot.com/ - Has basic phrases in almost any language along with idioms and sayings
- http://www.wordreference.com/ - Any language (French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, etc.) to English dictionary
- http://www.bbc.co.uk/languages/ - Basic phrases and vocab in French, Spanish, Greek, Chinese, German, Italian, and Portuguese.
- http://www.languagehelpers.com/ - Has Chinese, Czech, French, German, Latvian, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish
- http://www.smartphrase.com/index.shtml -Has Italian, French, German, Spanish, Greek, Dutch, and Portuguese. Random phrase generator
- http://www.101languages.net/vocabulary/vocabulary.html - Has Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, and Spanish
- http://www.livemocha.com/ - A few people have suggested this site, and it’s incredible. If you want to learn a language on your own, you need this. And it’s free!