Is it a gif? Is it a jpeg? No one knows.
The Official Trailer for the film Carrie starring Chloe Grace Moretz.
is this how the common teenage girl views tumblr please help me
Hitler had only one child, a daughter named Anna Kohlter Hitler. Born December 8th, 1941 just as America entered the war, she was flown to Austria before the Russians entered Berlin as Hitler and Anna’s mother, Eva Braun, feared what the invading force would do to her.
Growing up in Austria, she dropped her father’s infamous name and grew up to study in the burgeoning field of media. Eventually in 1961 she headed to America and Anglicized her name to “Coulter”. Today she works as a political correspondent for Fox News. She has also published several books, including Liberal Lies, Liberal Treachery, Godless Liberals, and Twilight: Breaking Dawn.
Hitler’s daughter wrote Breaking Dawn. My life has been a lie.
On her wrist was an intricately braided Quileute version of a promise ring. Edward gritted his teeth over that one, but it didn't bother me. Soon, too soon I would be giving her to Jacob for safekeeping. How could I be bothered by any symbol of the commitment I was relying on?
Your wonderful Mitt Romney:
- laid off thousands of workers as head of the investment company Bain Capital.
- set up shell companies in the Cayman Islands and Bermuda to avoid U.S. taxes.
- calls Obama’s payroll tax cut that would save middle class/lower income families $1,500 a year “temporary little band aids.”
- plan for a “middle class tax cut” would provide zero benefits to 73.9 percent of the middle class.
- called for taxes on the poor, saying low-income Americans having no income tax liability is “a problem” that will “kill the country.”
- would repeal the Dodd-Frank bill, which regulates the risky practices that led to the 2008 crisis.
- said he wants to “get the federal government out of education
- As governor, vetoed a minimum wage increase to $8 an hour.
- said he “cannot see that a Cabinet position would be justified” for an American Muslim.
- opposes troop withdrawal from Iraq.
- said that catching bin Laden would be “insignificant” and it’s “not worth moving heaven and earth.”
- supports drilling for oil in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge.
- supports penalties for doctors who perform an abortion.
- would “absolutely” support a state constitutional amendment to define life as beginning at conception, which would restrict women’s right to an abortion.
- pledged to expand a Bush-Era policy of permitting doctors to deny women access to contraceptives.
- drafted a bill to exempt a religious group from nondiscrimination rules, allowing it to ban gay couples from adopting children.
- refused to condemn the booing of a gay soldier at a GOP debate.
- blamed pornography for the Virginia Tech shooting. (WTF?)
- first act as president would be to allow all states to opt out of health reform through executive action, which would be illegal.
- feels Americans’ pain because he’s “also unemployed.” Romney was worth $250 million in 2008.
- won’t release his tax returns.
- “loves” george bush
- thinks windows in airplanes should open
- believes that rapists should have parental rights over children resulting from the rape they committed.
So no, YOU do your research. If that last three, especially, don’t make you think Romney is a complete idiot, then you’re on some other shit.
That last one actually makes me sick.